EM library tail tags
EM Library tail tags
Dialoc ID has several choices, where it concerns our EM Library tail tags. These tail tags can be used to secure books, valuable items and other media in the library. We strive for an easy job for the librarians who apply the tail tags, where detection performance is as high as possible. Our PH-neutral tail tag will not yellow the book on the long term or damage it chemically. Besides this, our tail tags perform well with other brands than Dialoc ID.
• PH-neutral (little or no acidic or alkaline properties) or non-PH neutral EM tags
• Special Paper
• High quality signal material
• Advanced High Performance (AHP) Library Tag ( Dialoc ID’s Standard EM tag)
The available EM tail tags from Dialoc ID can be distinguished in two ways;
• Location of application
Length 125mm or 165mm:
• 125mm will work perfectly with the Dialoc ID EM systems
• 165mm will be advised for optimum performance for other brands
Location of application DSA or SSA tag:
• In the gutter of the book; Double Side Adhesive (DSA)
• In the spine of the book; Single Side Adhesive (SSA)
About dialoc id
Dialoc ID has its head office in Harderwijk, the Netherlands with partners in Europe, North- and South America, Asia, Australia and Africa.
Dialoc ID is a leading manufacturer of innovative library solutions using EM (electromagnetic), RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) and Hybrid (EM & RFID) technology.
The Dialoc ID products are sold, installed and serviced through our network of official partners located all around the world.